The “I Googled My Symptoms Turns Out I Need More Chickens” shirt is perfect for chicken lovers and anyone with a sense of humor. The shirt features a cute graphic of a chicken with the funny message in bold letters. It’s a playful way to poke fun at the trend of self-diagnosing using the internet and a great way to show off your love for all things chicken-related. Made with high-quality materials, this shirt is comfortable to wear and will be a favorite in your wardrobe for years to come.
I Googled My Symptoms Turns Out I Need More Chickens Shirt Details:
- G500 5.3 oz. T-Shirt: 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- G500L Ladies’ 5.3 oz. T-Shirt: 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- NL1533 Ladies Ideal Racerback Tank: 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey; Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage;
- NL3600 Premium Short Sleeve T-Shirt: 4.3 oz, 100% ring spun combed cotton jersey; Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester;
- G185 Pullover Hoodie 8 oz.: 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly; Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- G180 Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt 8 oz.: 50% cotton/50% polyester; Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling.
- G240 LS Ultra Cotton T-Shirt: 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton; Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- United States Shipping: Delivered in 3-5 business days;
- International Shipping: Delivered in 2-4 weeks;
Some of the I Googled My Symptoms Turns Out I Need More Chickens Shirt photos: