Beware The Ides Of March Shirt
The “Beware The Ides Of March” shirt is a classic and timeless piece of clothing that pays tribute to one of the most famous dates in history. The phrase “Beware The Ides Of March” comes from Shakespeare’s play “Julius Caesar,” where a soothsayer warns Caesar of his impending doom on March 15th, also known as the Ides of March.
Wearing the “Beware The Ides Of March” shirt is a great way to show off your knowledge of history and literature while also making a bold fashion statement. It’s a perfect choice for anyone who loves classic literature, history, or just wants to add a touch of sophistication to their wardrobe.
Overall, the “Beware The Ides Of March” shirt is a must-have for anyone who wants to look stylish and sophisticated while paying tribute to one of the most famous warnings in history. It’s a perfect shirt to wear to casual outings, parties, or any other social events where you want to make a bold statement.
Beware The Ides Of March Shirt Details:
- G500 5.3 oz. T-Shirt: 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- G500L Ladies’ 5.3 oz. T-Shirt: 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- NL1533 Ladies Ideal Racerback Tank: 4 oz, 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester jersey; Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage;
- NL3600 Premium Short Sleeve T-Shirt: 4.3 oz, 100% ring spun combed cotton jersey; Heather Gray 90% cotton/10% polyester;
- G185 Pullover Hoodie 8 oz.: 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly; Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface
- G180 Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt 8 oz.: 50% cotton/50% polyester; Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling.
- G240 LS Ultra Cotton T-Shirt: 6.1-ounce, 100% cotton; Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
- United States Shipping: Delivered in 3-5 business days;
- International Shipping: Delivered in 2-4 weeks;
Some of the Beware The Ides Of March Shirt photos:
There are no reviews yet.